FAST Search for SharePoint for Application Developers
This course is designed to highlight the differentiating features of Microsoft® FAST Search Server 2010 for SharePoint®, and enable participants to implement effective search-driven applications using this add-on. Topics include: product features, search architecture, FAST Web Crawler, FAST Query Language, numeric refiners, FAST Search scopes, linguistic capabilities, advanced content processing, relevancy and ranking.
After completing this course, students will gain the skills to:
- Describe the product features, benefits, and usage.
- Identity the search architectural components of the product.
- Configure the FAST Web Crawler and describe FAST Search connector capabilities.
- Construct FAST Query Language queries.
- Configure numeric refiners and FAST search scopes.
- Configure linguistics features like keywords, synonyms, stemming, spell checking, and offensive content filtering.
- Implement advanced content processing.
- Implement ranking profiles and optimize search results relevancy.
Not yet rated. You will need to follow this course before you can write a review.